UAE employment visa is required, when a person wishes to work in United Arab Emirates. Dubai is most populated city, culturally sophisticated and global business hub which draws eager employees all over the world. Once a person gets a job offer from Dubai and employer will start all necessary paper work to obtain the employments visa. Once employer has filed the necessary paperwork, it is up to you to apply health card, labor card and residence visa. So you can receive your employment visa to work in Dubai.

- Once you obtain the written confirmation of your job or offer letter from the employer, the employer starts the employment visa application process on your behalf.

You need to wait till the necessary applications are submitted by your employer to sponsor for the Dubai employment visa. In most of the cases, employers are responsible for employment visa fee. When the submitted information is verified, the United Arab Emirates Immigration Department will contact you.

Employment Visa UAE

You need to submit your medical records, two passport size photos, photo copies of your passport, written job confirmation and employment visa application (completed by the employer) to the department of Health and Medical services to obtain a health card which is mandatory.

To obtain a labor card, you need to submit the necessary documents to Dubai’s Ministry of Labor office. A passport sized photo, three copies of your employment contract and photocopy of your entry visa, medical records and employer’s labor license.

You need to apply the residence visa from the Dubai General Directorate of Residency and foreign affair. Fill out the residence visa application form on-site and provide your original passport, Original medical records or health certificate, Original entry permit,  two passport sized photos and photo copy of your labor card or the labor card processing receipt.


1. Passport copy :
Ensure that your passport is still valid for six months prior to your arrival.

   2. Attested educational qualifications (For degree and diploma holders):
For Degree and Diploma holder, you will be required to have your certificate attested by United Arab Emirates Embassy of your respective country.

   3. Translation of Degree/Diploma into English language before attestation:
Should your certificate be in any language other than English or Arabic, please ensure to have the institute/university translate it into English language before getting attested by U.A.E embassy in your respective country.

    4. High school certificate (Original) :
Non degree/diploma holders are required to have their original high school certificate attested by UAE embassy from the respective country.

    5. Passport sized photographs:
Scanned colored passport sized photographs (white background).

    6. Address information :
Permanent Home Address/Postal Address from Home country and contact numbers.

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © EXPATS-UAE