STUDENT VISIT VISA IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Student Visit Visa is applicable for those students who visit UAE for the education purpose for short term. The purpose includes appearing exams, short term course etc. This visa is different from Visit Visa and Student Visa. The GCC nations of Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia can visit UAE without visa but the residents of GCC require visa to visit UAE.
Required Documents for Student Visit Visa application:
1. Filled and signed application form.
2. Clear pass port copy (should be valid for at least six months).
3. Passport sized photograph (colored) with white background (4.3 * 5.5 cms).
4. Evidence of acceptance of UAE tertiary institute (Offer letter or admission letter).
5. Bank statement reflecting the evidence of fund in UAE.
6. Course fee receipt or examination fee receipt.
7. Copy of visa fee receipt for the current study.
Steps to apply for Student Visit Visa:
1. Download the application form from the site and fill it.
2. Visit your nearest UAE visa processing centre with the above mentioned documents along with the filled application form.
3. Make cash payment to obtain visa.
1. You can apply online for student Visit Visa
• Visit www.emirates.com
• Click on “Manage an existing booking” link.
• Click on “Apply for UAE visa” link.
• You will be directed to VFS page.
• You will be asked for details and required information.
2. You will be receiving an email with a link where you have to click on it to get e-application form.
3. Upload your scanned copy of passport and above mentioned documents once you fill the form.
4. Do the online payment through debit/credit card.
- The Embassy of UAE takes 2 to 4 working days to process the Visa.
1. The application form should be typed in capital letter.
2. Note verbal from MEA (CPV division)/Diplomatic mission should be attached.
3. Colored passport copy.
4. Passport size photograph (color).
5. Processing of visa takes 2-4 working days.