UAE TOURIST VISA TO DUBAI
United Arab Emirates Tourist Visa is the special category of visit visa type. It is valid for 60 days from the date of issue and non renewable, and it enables you to stay in United Arab Emirates for 30 days, which issues with the sponsorship of UAE resident (friends or relatives) or UAE licensed hotels or tour operator.
Required Documents for UAE Tourist Visa application:
1. Copy of your passport and it should be valid for 6 months or more at the time of visit.
2. Guarantor’s passport’s first & last page.
3. A copy of your Emirates Id.
4. Passport sized photograph (colored) of each visitors with white background (4.3 * 5.5 cms).
5. If you are traveling with your spouse, you will have to mention the same on your passport.
6. Completed and signed application form.
Procedure to apply UAE Tourist Visa :
1. Download the application form from the site.
2. Visit your nearest UAE visa processing center with the above mentioned documents along with the filled application form.
3. Make cash payment to obtain visa.
How to apply online for UAE Tourist Visa:
1. Visit Emirates website
- Click on “Manage an existing booking” link.
- Click on “Apply for UAE visa” link.
- You will be directed to VFS page.
- You will be asked for details and required information.
2. You will be receiving an email with a link where you have to click on it to get e-application form.
3. Upload your scanned copy of passport and above mentioned documents once you fill the form.
4. Do the online payment through debit/credit card.
The Embassy of UAE takes 2 to 4 working days to process the Visa.
UAE Tourist Visa Fee Details:
1. Through Standard governmental service: 100AED
2. Through DNATA services: 110AED
3. Through hotel, tour operator or travel agents: 150AED
The tourist visa is existed for the citizens of Albania, Antigua and Barbuda, Belize, Bermuda, Bulgaria, China, Cuba, Cyprus, East and west Europe, French Guiana, Guyana, Kingston, Malta, Martinique, Mexico, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, St Vincent, St Lucia, St kitts-Navis, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine .