EXIT RE-ENTRY VISA IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
What is Exit Re-Entry Visa: Generally one needs visa to get in to the foreign country but in UAE one needs visa for both get in to the country and get out of the country. That visa is called exit re-entry visa through which once can return back to the country. In this case, sponsor’s consent is required to go out as well as get in to the country.
Types of Exit Re- Entry Visa:
1. Single Entry:
This type of visa is valid for only one entry and exit with the validation of 30 days from the date of stamping. Once one round trip is over, this visa is expired, and one needs to re-apply for the visa to get in to the country again.
2. Multiple Entry:
This type of visa is valid for six months from the date of first exit out of the country. It can be used for multiple times to travel to UAE. Most of the expatriates prefer to have this type of visa.
Requirements for Exit Re Entry Visa:
1. A clear passport (Should valid for at least six months).
2. Two empty visa pages .
3. A passport size photograph (color) with white background.
4. A filled application form .
5. A copy of the family registration (which can be obtained from the Directorate General of passport).
6. A consent letter from sponsor.
7. A copy of a valid residence permit along with a copy of the last extension.
8. People (under 18 years of age) visiting alone should submit a letter of authorization, signed by both parents or legal guardians.
9. Please log on to https://enjazit.com.sa/ and click on “Apply for a visa to enter the Kingdom by individuals.” Complete the online request for an Employment visa.
10. Note down the request number on the application to provide to the consulate.
11. Include prepaid return label and envelope.
Prepaid Return Label:
It is very important to include the pre-return label along with the envelope (from FedEx, UPS or USPS) with complete filled return address label. The prepaid return address envelope should contain the prepaid return label. Reflecting only account number on the envelope is not acceptable as a proof of payment. Cash, credit card details, debit card details, checks are not accepted, and the proper prepaid envelope with prepaid return label is required for return mailing. There are no fees for this type of visas application (apart from return mailing cost).