MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA UAE
Multiple Entry Visa:
Multiple visa is valid for 58 days from the date of issue and it allows 90 days (long term) and 30 days (short term) to stay in UAE from the first entry. It is applicable for multi visit person or frequent visit businessman.
There are two types of Multiple Entry Visa:
1. Short Term: Short Term Multiple visa is valid for 30 days, and it is non extendable.
2. Long Term: This visa allows staying for 90 days from the first entry in UAE.
Required Documents for Multiple Entry Visa:
1. Filled and signed visa application form.
2. Clear pass port copy (should be valid for at least six months).
3. Clear Passport sized photograph (colored) of each visitors with white background (4.3 * 5.5 cms).
4. Confirmed Airline ticket (onward and return).
5. Invitation letter if any, from the host company.
6. Female applicants above 18 years, travelling alone, requires to produce NOC from parents/husband, Photo ID of parents/husband. Copy of host passport/residence visa.
Steps to apply for Multiple Entry Visa:
1. Download the application form from the site and fill it.
2. Visit your nearest UAE visa processing centre with the above mentioned documents along with the filled application form.
3. Make cash payment to obtain visa.
1. You can apply online for Visa.
• Visit www.emirates.com
• Click on “Manage an existing booking” link.
• Click on “Apply for UAE visa” link.
• You will be directed to VFS page.
• You will be asked for details and required information.
2. You will be receiving an email with a hyperlink where you have to click on it to get e-application form.
3. Upload your scanned copy of passport and above mentioned documents once you fill the form.
4. Do the online payment through debit/credit card.
1. The application form should be typed in capital letter.
2. Note verbal from MEA (CPV division)/Diplomatic mission should be attached.
3. Colored passport copy .
4. Passport size photograph (color).
5. Processing of visa takes 2-4 working days.